“We aim to provide world class service, distribution and technical
advice to the commercial horticulture sector.”
Dejex have 40 years’ experience distributing products in the UK commercial horticulture sector with a proven track record of bringing new products and manufacturers into the UK market across eight product classes:
· Crop Protection Products.
· Pots, Containers and Trays.
· Horticultural Sundries.
· Spraying Equipment and PPE.
· Nets, Polythene and Crop Cover.
Dejex’s expertise in the horticulture sector is wide ranging from Integrated Pest Management programmes to high quality recyclable commercial packaging to the latest developments in crop covers. Below are some reasons to use Dejex to distribute your horticultural products or provide your 3PL service:
· BASIS and FACTS trained advisors to market and sell your products.
· Large existing commercial customer base covering Ornamentals, Outdoor
Edibles, Protected Edibles, Propagation and Soft Fruit production.
· Fully integrated ERP system allowing visibility of your stock if
· Discrete and professional 3PL service available.
· BASIS Registered store for holding pesticides including temperature-controlled
BASIS store for biopesticides.
· FIAS approved for Storage, Transport and Distribution.
· NAMOS registered site capable of holding large quantities of fertilisers
and other hazardous products.
· ADR trained drivers and delivery vehicles.
· Integration with Palletways and Hazchem network.
· Small parts stocking expertise for equipment spares and repairs.
· Excellent credit ratings with all major European credit insurers.